Helping out with the smallest of tasks as a volunteer can make a real difference in your community, and contribute to the greater good of society as a whole.
So, if you're looking to contribute to something bigger than yourself, build on your skills or meet new people, take a look through our list of charity partners to discover volunteering opportunities in your area.
- Reach Out - Want to help change the conversation around mental health in Australia? Sign up to volunteer, fundraise or campaign on behalf of ReachOut.
- The Smith Family - The Smith Family is a national, independent children's charity helping disadvantaged Australians to get the most out of their education, so they can create better futures for themselves. Discover the ways you can give back to support those children and families in need.
- National Breast Cancer Foundation - Discover how you can support women who have been diagnosed with breast cancer by getting involved with a range of NBCF activities including admin tasks, website updates, calling donors and assisting via their online network.
- RSPCA Australia - Interested in working with animals? RSPCA has facilities in each state and territory being ACT, Northern Territory, Victoria, NSW, South Australia, Western Australia, Queensland and Tasmania. Learn more about how you can make a lifesaving difference to animals in need by volunteering at RSPCA.
- Dementia Australia - There are an estimated 459,000 people living with dementia in Australia today. Register for the Memory Walk & Jog 2022 to help raise funds for Dementia Australia.
- SPCA - Help create a better life for New Zealand’s animals by volunteering your time at an SPCA animal centre providing event and administration support, foster care, op shop assistance and more.
- Autism NZ - Discover how you can volunteer to help empower people living with autism to make informed choices.
- Cancer Society of New Zealand - Make a difference in the lives of those living with cancer by volunteering to help out in the office, at events, and in the community.
- Youthline - Are you passionate about youth mental health? Help provide support and development services to young people.