This Collection Statement contains details about how Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand ABN 50 084 642 571 (CA ANZ or We or Us) may collect, hold, use and disclose personal information about you in relation to your application to participate in the Achiever Programme.
Why does CA ANZ collect your personal information?
The primary purposes for which CA ANZ is collecting your personal information is to:
- process your application to participate in the Achiever Programme;
- assess whether you may be suitable for one of the placements offered by employers registered to participate in the Achiever Programme (Participating Employers);
- if applicable, process your application for registration as a CA ANZ Student Affiliate; and
- contact you with information in connection with the Achiever Programme or your membership as a Student Affiliate (as applicable).
You agree that we may also use your personal information for related secondary purposes including to:
- manage and administer events and/or programs;
- provide you with products and services; and
- otherwise communicate with you.
Providing CA ANZ with your personal information is not required by law. However, if you do not provide your personal information, we may be unable to process your application for participation in the Achiever Programme and your registration as a CA ANZ Student Affiliate (as applicable).
How does CA ANZ collect your personal information?
We will collect your personal information when you register for the Achiever Programme or to become a CA ANZ Student Affiliate (as applicable).
We will also collect information about you from other sources. In particular, in order to facilitate the screening processes CA ANZ uses to assess your suitability for placement with Participating Employers (the Screening Processes), CA ANZ will collect your personal information from:
(c) Vieple Pty Ltd ABN 13 158 314 713, being the third party provider engaged by ReadyGrad to host the applicant tracking system and conduct video interviews and its privacy statement is available at: https://vieple.com/privacy-statement.
What kinds of personal information will CA ANZ collect about you?
The kinds of personal information that we collect will depend on what information you provide when registering for the Achiever Programme and undertaking the Screening Process, but may include:
- your name, address and other contact details (like your telephone number);
- your email address;
- your date of birth;
- your gender;
- your curriculum vitae and academic transcript you provide us as part of your registration for participation in the Achiever Programme;
- the results of the Screening Processes;
- if you are an international student, evidence of English language proficiency issued by providers set out in Achieve Programme’s terms and conditions; and
- any other personal information you provide in connection with your participation in the Achiever Programme, which may include sensitive information including your ethnicity and health.
Who do we disclosure your personal information to?
We may disclose your personal information to agents, contractors and service providers (such as where we outsource functions to third parties). In particular:
- in order to facilitate the Screening Processes, CA ANZ may disclose your personal information to ReadyGrad, TestGrid and Vieple; and
- in order to facilitate final interviews by Participating Employers, CA ANZ may disclose your personal information to Participating Employers, including:
- the curriculum vitae and academic transcript you provide us as part of your registration for participation in the Achiever Programme;
- the results of the Screening Processes;
- the evidence of your English language proficiency (if applicable);
- other personal information gathered through your registration for participation in the Achiever Programme; and
Disclosure of your personal information to overseas recipients
It is likely that your personal information will be disclosed to overseas recipients. The recipients of such information are likely to be located in Australia, New Zealand and the United Kingdom.
By accepting this Collection Statement, you consent to us disclosing your personal information to overseas recipients.
Contact and Consent
CA ANZ may be contacted at [email protected] or via 1300 137 332 in Australia between 6am – 8pm (AEST) or 0800 469 422 in New Zealand between 8am-10pm (NZ time).