When: Wednesday, 23 May 2018; 4:00 - 7:00pm
Where: Luna Park Sydney, Crystal Ballroom, 1 Olympic Drive, Milsons Point, NSW
A career in business as a Chartered Accountant can provide you with exciting opportunities to make an impact beyond just numbers. You will be equipped with the portfolio of skills needed to drive business decisions required for better societies, communities and economies - for a more prosperous future for us all.
Join us for Career Kickstarter (formerly known as Meet the Business Leader), our annual flagship event for Year 12 high school students and first year university students to find out more about available cadetships, other work experience opportunities and scholarships and discover the exciting possibilities a career in business and accounting can offer.
Why should you attend?
- Find out about cadetship, scholarship and work experience opportunities available to you from leading employers and universities
- Network with business leaders and learn more about a career in business/accounting
- Hear from HR professionals on how to stand out when applying for your first role
- Take part in our event competition & win some great prizes
Exhibitors at Career Kickstarter 2018 include:
- Hall Chadwick
- Australian Taxation Office
- Bentleys NSW Pty Ltd
- Boroughs Australia Pty Limited
- Camphin Boston
- Nexia Australia
- Macquarie University
- Spry Roughley
- UTS & UTS Bachelor of Accounting
- The University of Sydney
- WSU Business School
- UNSW Co-op Program
Sign up for this free event today*.
*Please note that for all cadetship roles you are required to be an Australian citizen, permanent resident or have full-time working rights in Australia.
Downloads for Educators
Careers Guide 2018
Find student vacancies and graduate programs in accounting, business and finance with Careers Guide. Featuring over 180 organisations affiliated with Chartered Accountants ANZ.