Based on the advice from the Australian Government regarding mass gatherings during the COVID-19 pandemic, we've made the difficult decision to a cancel, defer or transform our face-to-face events.
We're currently working on a series of online events to help you in your journey toward becoming a difference maker. Be sure to sign up as a student affiliate to receive timely notifications on these events.
In the meantime, we have number of resources that you might find useful:
- Check out our article - Top tips to keep your motivation levels high
- Learn how NZ Rugby COO Nicki Nicol CA is leading from the front
- Discover the the 5 soft skills employers will value in the new decade
- Take a look at the various service lines that accounting firms offer their clients and learn which could suit you and lead you on the path to a fulfilling career.
- If you haven't already joined a student society on your campus, Chartered Accountants ANZ sponsors a number of Accounting and Finance societies across Australia and New Zealand. Find out if we sponsor one on your campus and consider joining to connect with an invaluable network of like-minded peers and increase your employ-ability
- We offer a number of scholarships across Australia and New Zealand for students committed to the CA program. Use the link above to see if you might be eligible for any scholarship programs to help you get a leg up in your career.
Are you struggling with social isolation? We have also have a number of resources on the topic of mental health and wellbeing.
You can also see this page for a full list of all our articles.