Choosing a career is one of the most important decisions you will make during your time as a student. However, it can be overwhelming with thousands of options.
How will you choose a career that’s right for you?
The good news is every professional today has gone through this crucial decision-making process at some point and you could learn from their experiences at our Future ready series. This two-part series will give you the opportunity to discover your unique talents and strengths and how can you use your skills in the most compelling way when interacting with employers.
Part 1 – Look inside
Date and time: Tuesday 19 October 2021 | 3– 4:15 pm AEDT | 5 – 6:15 pm NZDT
- Understand Your Strength and Weakness – Guided workshop that will help you to uncover your strength and development areas - Presented by Magical Learning.
- Values, Passion and Purpose - Hear from early career professionals about how they aligned their competencies with their graduate applications and how understanding themselves helped them navigate their career path.
Part 2 – The best version of me
Date and time: Thursday 21 October 2021 | 3 – 4:15 pm AEDT | 5 – 6:15 pm NZDT
- Tell your story in a compelling way – Learn how to boost digital and in-person interactions with employers - Presented by LinkedIn Ninja, HR professionals and managers.
- Work on yourself – Explore various work experience programs and internship opportunities that could help you enhance your skills. Learn how can you gain hands-on experience in your area of interest, while still studying - Presented by Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand.
- An Intern’s view – Hear and learn directly from a peer about their experience and what they did to stand out.
There will also be opportunities throughout each session to ask your burning questions directly to the presenters.
Please note: This session will not be recorded.
Become a student affiliate
Discover the accounting and finance world by signing up as a Chartered Accountants ANZ Student Affiliate. It’s free and just takes a few minutes.