Chartered Accountants have some of the most dynamic careers in business, not only in accounting firms but at all levels of business, government and not for profit. Being a Chartered Accountant can open doors for businesses and industries that you may not even know existed.
Not your typical 9 – 5 is designed to connect you with employers from businesses you may not have considered, career pathways you didn’t know existed and outline the career mobility that comes from being a Chartered Accountant.
Hear directly from successful Chartered Accountants and industry leaders who work across a variety of industries, tell you about their career journeys and how they got started. Our speakers include:
- Charlene Ellison, Campus Recruitment Senior Consultant at EY (WA)
- Imran Savliwala, CA Student Representative and former intern at Woodside (WA)
- Sophia Toh CA, Commercial Analyst at TSA Group (WA)
- Jessica Ballard, Undergraduate Accountant at Deloitte (SA)
- Dhanusha Dharmabandu, Finance Manager - Corporate Services & Projects at Accolade Wine (SA)
- Amber Coppins, Senior Consultant – Graduate Talent Acquisition at Deloitte (SA)
- Date: Thursday 7 October
- Time: 11am-12pm WA | 12.30pm-1.30pm NT | 1.30pm-2.30pm SA
- Cost: Complimentary
- Delivery: Online
There will also be a Q&A session at the end of the panel session where you can ask your questions directly to the speakers.
Don’t miss your chance to learn more about what a career outside of your typical 9 – 5 could be like. Spaces are limited so RSVP now to reserve your spot.