Registrations are now open
You Unlimited 2020: The Future of Accounting is Chartered Accountants ANZ's premier annual accounting showcase, bringing together businesses and students to explore the future of the industry.
Previously known as Employment Evening, the showcase provides participating businesses with an opportunity to make a positive impression on the next generation of accounting professionals.
Have meaningful and authentic engagement with penultimate and final year finance and accounting students or those who have recently graduated.
Running across six key cities in Australia and New Zealand, find your local event below:
- Adelaide - Thursday, 19 March, Adelaide Oval
- Auckland - Thursday, 12 March, Auckland Museum
- Brisbane - Thursday, 12 March, Pullman King George Square
- Melbourne - Wednesday, 18 March, Sofitel
- Perth - Wednesday, 11 March, Perth Convention & Exhibition Centre
- Sydney - Wednesday, 18 March, Dockside Cockle Bay Wharf
You can build your brand and present the brand vision with a focus on industry-leading innovations. You can also share knowledge on what the future of accounting holds with a specific focus on the skills students will need to thrive professionally.
This is a great opportunity for you to highlight what makes you unique and stand out as an industry leader. Whether it be showing off cutting-edge technology, exciting graduation opportunities, or inspiring case studies - you can demonstrate your value directly through one-on-one conversations with students.