A little can go a long way when starting out in business.
Enter the draw to win:
- Grand Prize: an hours' worth of business mentoring by an experienced Chartered Accountant.
- One of ten $100 Prezzy cards for your Young Enterprise business.
- Winners will be selected based on their answer demonstrating entrepreneurship and an understanding of business.
- There is a total of eleven prizes up for grabs (one hour of mentoring and ten $100 Prezzy Cards).
- The Grand Prize winner will be chosen from the top ten submissions, and will be announced on 21 September.
- A participant is eligible to win only one prize, though a team can win multiple prizes (hint: Get all of your team members to enter the competition to increase your team's chances of winning).
- Applications close at 10:00am (NZST) on Friday, 21 September 2018.
Congratulations to Caitlin Bradly (Caitlin Joy) and Rachel Winder (Adavika) for winning one $100 prezzy card each. We'll be in touch with you soon.
Congratulations to Alyssa Thompson (30.two) and Luke O'Connell (Jugo Limited) for winning one $100 prezzy card each. We'll be in touch with you soon.
Congratulations to Kevin Li (Welly Brew) and Ricky Doran (Little Koko) for winning one $100 prezzy card each. We'll be in touch with you soon.
Congratulations to James Dunne (Backyard Beverages) and Grace Nickel (Boomerang) for winning one $100 prezzy card each. We'll be in touch with you soon.
Winners will be announced each Friday from 24 August to 21 September.
Check back next week for new winners.
To enter, complete the form below and tell us in 100 words or less the one thing you would ask a business mentor and why you would ask it..
By completing the form, you will also sign up as a Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand student affiliate.
As a student affiliate, we will send you updates on local careers events, access to graduate and vacation positions, career advice, video testimonials and much more.