Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand, with the support of Eastland Group, Coates Associates Ltd and Graham & Dobson Ltd have created the Gisborne Region Financial Assistance Fund to provide financial assistance to accounting students. This fund will provide up to $4,000 across all successful applicants, to support students to develop their skills in accounting and encourage them to pursue their studies in this area.
1. Selection Criteria
- To be eligible, you must:
- be currently studying at a tertiary level towards an Accounting or Finance degree;
- be living in the Gisborne/East Coast region or be able to demonstrate strong connections to the region and
- be seen as an active contributor of the Gisborne/East Coast community.
- A maximum of $4,000 will be shared across all successful Applicants in one instalment, to assist them with study related expenses.
Applications open Monday 14 September 2020
Applications close Sunday 15 November 2020
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
How to apply
Applications for 2020 are now open. To apply, please download the application form by filling out your details in the request application form below. In order to be considered, a copy of the application form along with all other supporting documents must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org by 11.59pm NZST Sunday 15 November 2020.
Request an application form
Sign up to You Unlimited
Receive updates about future scholarships and enjoy invitations to local careers events, access to graduate and vacation positions, career advice, video testimonials and much more.Click here
Craig Norgate Scholarships
Two scholarships to support young Kiwis setting out on their careers as Chartered Accountants, in honour of Craig Norgate who was an inspirational business leader. Applications for 2020 are now closed.